We’re looking for someone with the following strengths:
● You excel at nurturing communities and supporting users via tickets, comments, forums, conferences, social media, or wherever we may need you.
● You are well-versed in online community trends, technology, and strategies, and are comfortable acting in the public sphere with poise, power, and patience.
● You evangelize new products, features, and fixes, and educate users via Journals, comments, social media, and other internal and external communication channels.
● You champion recommendations for product or process changes for the betterment of the site, our users, and your direct team.
● You develop metrics to help measure impact of products and features, and track against expectations with the hopes of becoming more effective and seamless with every release.
● You use qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights in user needs and can proactively communicate them to the appropriate teams.
● You monitor discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Using a data-driven approach, you can effectively communicate to our team the temperature of the community on any given topic at any given time.
● You can evaluate and communicate impact of features and fixes of our products and services, providing data-backed alternatives where needed, and rallying internal and external support all throughout the process.
● You can identify user problems at scale and provide insights to improve efficiency and user experience.
● You develop solutions to optimize team workflows, introduce new workflows, and increase user satisfaction.
● You maintain user safety by identifying and resolving abuse of our legal and internal standards, building trust in the overall site experience.
● You can develop methods of increasing safety and satisfaction of our users by utilizing and hitting vetted KPIs.
● You inspire and develop team members’ skills related to data-driven approaches to regimented problem identification and solving through direct mentoring and development of effective training materials.
● As the voice of our users, you proactively problem-solve with the Product, Marketing, and Technology teams. You process suggestions, bugs, abuse, and other relevant information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
● You make actionable observations and recommendations, and can collaborate on the direction of products and features.
● You build user engagement by developing scaled solutions for user issues, analyzing how users interact with products and each other, and can deliver qualitative and quantitative insights into user behavior to the rest of the company.
● You educate our users by conveying complicated concepts in simple, jargon-free language, leading to a noted decrease in support tickets, due to users being empowered to solve certain problems on their own.
● You write FAQs, help shape policy, and work to revamp our Help Center into a more empowering, easy-to-use environment for our users.
Identify user problems at scale and provide insights to improve efficiency and user experience.
Develop methods of increasing safety and satisfaction of our users by utilizing and hitting vetted KPIs.
Develop metrics to help measure impact of products and features, and track against expectations with the hopes of becoming more effective and seamless with every release.
We are where art starts, but that's only the beginning. We are the movement for the liberation of creative expression. We believe that art is for everyone, and we're creating the cultural context for how it is created, discovered, and shared.
Founded in August 2000, DeviantArt is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their works with an enthusiastic, art-centric community. We have over 42 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members — knowns as deviants — upload thousands of pieces of original art works every day, everything from painting and sculpture to digital art, pixel art, films, and anime.
Artists love us because we are an inclusive and supportive community. We help them find their identity through self-expression. We provide the tools, resources, and exposure to enable them to become better, more successful artists. We inspire people to create art by feeding their creativity. We can't help it — it runs through our veins and compels us to nurture it in others. This is DeviantArt.