DeviantArt is a top 10, most visited social-network boasting an average of 55 million monthly global visitors.
We’re creating the cultural context for how digital content is created, discovered and shared. We are where the global undercurrent of creativity feeds the future of popular culture, and as a result, we are one of the world’s largest sources of high quality fan-generated and artist-generated content.
We are currently seeking a junior/mid level advertising operations professional who is thoughtful, energetic and who wishes to partake in both sales and advertising operations strategy within a unique corporate setting.
The Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations will work with the Director of Advertising Operations as well as other team members to help manage the sales process including supporting pitches, launching campaigns and managing post campaign reporting. The Campaign Manager needs to be confident and comfortable in a highly quantitative and technical environment. You should also be adept at juggling multiple projects and clients with grace and patience.
- Campaign Management (50%)
- Input and schedule advertising campaigns in ad server
- Review and validate orders for accuracy
- Test and troubleshoot creative prior to launch to ensure functionality
- Investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with third-party platforms, and/or internal systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve any execution challenges
- Prepare campaign pricing and delivery reports to fulfill client demands
- Create and deliver end of campaign billing to ensure appropriate collections
- Network (Indirect Sales) Management (30%)
- Monitor ad quality to ensure compliance
- Identify and report code on ads not in compliance
- Work with partners to resolve quality compliance issues
- Investigate and respond to policy violation requests to ensure all ads are in compliance
- Inventory Management (20%)
- Run and provide reports on ad inventory to assist sales team
- Provide information on ad specifications to assist sales teams
You’re a great fit for us if you have:
- 1 – 2 years of online advertising campaign management experience
- Background: Publisher Ad Operations campaign management, Agency Trading Desk campaign management, or DSP campaign
- Experience in DFP (Double Click for Publishers), DFA (Double Click for Advertisers), or ad serving and order management systems required.
- Passion for online advertising sales and products, site monetization strategies, and trends in advertising
- Proficient in excel, comfortable manipulating data sets, pivot tables, and building charts/graphs.
- Bachelors degree required (or 5 years of relevant experience in an ad ops role)
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment in a media or entertainment company
This position requires you to be located in and work from our Los Angeles headquarters.
Salary/Benefits: DeviantArt offers competitive salary and benefits. And it’s an awesome place to work!